Monday, January 23, 2017

So remember that time I started a blog back in 2012? Turns out, I'm not good at keeping up with blogs. Hah! But I want to try again, so here we go.

As an update, I continued to do CrossFit until I became pregnant in mid 2015. The fatigue was so bad with the pregnancy, I slept for most of the first trimester. Then I returned to CrossFit for several weeks, and eventually became too tired to return. Instead, I walked a lot. That worked pretty well.

Anyway, CrossFit gave me a lot of muscle and confidence. I loved it. One day, I'd like to get back to it, but right now I am trying to balance my life with a baby, and it's not as easy as I thought it would be (says every new parent ever).

Here is my before & after CrossFit transformation. I loved the muscle tone I had. And I encourage anyone who is considering it to try it. If a weakling like me can start with zero weightlifting experience and end up snatching 80#, deadlifting 200+ lbs, and clean & jerking 125#, you can too!

Before
 
After (with my buddy Dave) Look at those quads!!

Anyway, then I had a sweet, sweet baby boy on April 1st, 2016 (April Fool baby!). He is an absolute joy - keeps us laughing and on our toes always. He will be 10 months old in a little over a week. 

March 26, 2016

April 1, 2016
 
January 22, 2017

I have now entered into a new fitness and nutrition journey, but that's for another blog post! I will go ahead and post my new "Before" pics as well. 

Stay tuned...

Andrea 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment